Tread, White & Blue 5K Trail Race
Three colors, three courses, one big twist.
Choose from red, white, and blue to determine your 5K route. Each color takes a different direction.
Closes July 2nd at 11:59pm
South Conference Center
Bib Selection & Course
- Choose red, white, or blue during registration to determine your 5K division and the color arrow you will follow.
- No course map will be posted beforehand.
- Hit the trails on race day and find out where your route leads.
- Registration includes a specialty bomb pop drink with a choice of champagne or hard seltzer for 21+ participants. Non-alcoholic options are available.
- The Whitewater Center strictly enforces North Carolina beverage laws. Valid ID required.
Race tank tops are only guaranteed to those who register on or before June 19th.
5k Trail Race
- Monday, July 3, 2023
5:30pm Day of packet pick-up opens
6:30pm Mass start (runners must start within 5 minutes of designated start time)
7:30pm Course closes (official times no longer recorded)
- Friday, June 30, 2023
5:00pm Packet pick-up begins in Conference Center.
7:00pm Packet pick-up ends in Conference Center.
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.