Brew Dash 6K and 12K
Complete a 6K or 12K run on the trails before rewarding yourself with a selection of post-race craft beers brewed by Charlotte breweries to celebrate the race around the whitewater channels.
6K/12K Trail Race
Last day to pre-register is June 13th
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Recover Brands race shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register on or before Monday, June 3rd, 2024.
Race registration includes one 16oz beer or four 4oz samples for racers who are 21+ with a valid ID.
- Saturday, June 15, 2024
7:30am Day of packet pick-up opens
8:30am Mass start (runners must start within 5 minutes of designated start time)
10:30am Course closes (official times no longer recorded)
- Friday, June 14, 2024
5:00pm Packet pick-up begins
7:00pm Packet pick-up ends.
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.