Vicious Cycle 12 Hour MTB Relay RaceRace solo or go at it as a team competing to rack up as many points as possible in this multi-lap relay.
50+ Miles of Trails
12 Hour Relay Race
Available through October 20, 2022
$75 per person - Solo, Teams of 2 or 4
- Vicious Cycle is designed to test your mettle, your legs and your stamina.
- This lap-based relay race challenges teams to earn as many points as possible within a 12-hour time period with points awarded based on a combination of completed mileage and technicality.
- Lunch is included in each participant’s registration.
- NOTE: Day-of Registration will not be available.
- Participants can compete as solo riders, teams of 2, or teams of 3/4.
- Teams can bike in any order they prefer, but only one biker from each team will be able to accumulate points at a time.
- Every team must complete each lap at least once during the 12 hour competition window.
- Each team needs to complete at least one lap during the competition.
- Standings will be based on the number of points accumulated throughout the race.
- Points are accumulated by riding the various Vicious Cycle race routes.
- Each lap has an assigned point value based on the distance, elevation, and technicality.
12 Hour Relay Race
- Saturday, October 22, 2022
6:45am Mandatory pre-race meeting for all participants
7:00am Course opens
11:00am Lunch begins
1:00pm Lunch ends
7:00pm Course closes
- Friday, October 21, 2022
5:00pm Packet Pick-Up Begins in Conference Center
7:00pm Packet Pick-Up Ends in Conference Center
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.