Ride and Seek MTB Adventure RaceDart through the trail system in teams of two. The Mission: Collect the most points by reaching checkpoints hidden across the Whitewater Center trail system and getting back to HQ first before time expires.
South Conference Center
Last day to pre-register is February 24th. Teams of two only.
$55 Per Team
Day of Registration
Teams of two only.
$65 Per Team
- Friday, February 25, 2022
5:00pm Packet Pick-up Begins
7:00pm Packet Pick-up Ends
- Saturday, February 26, 2022
9:00am Race begins
2:00pm Course closes
- Waiver Policy
- All participants must sign the Whitewater Center Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating.
- Waiver may be printed and brought to packet pick-up or completed on site.
- The waiver is not included in the online registration form.
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- Trail Marking
- Race courses will be denoted by colored arrows.
- Whitewater Race Series events take place on multiple surfaces, including natural surface trails over uneven terrain.
- Trail Safety
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers at all times.
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are strongly discouraged.
- Communicate when passing other trail users.
- No pets allowed on the course.
- No E-bikes or any form of powered transportation are permitted in any Whitewater Race Series events.
- Weather Policy
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine.
- The Whitewater Center reserves the right to alter/reschedule/cancel any Whitewater Race Series event at any time.
- Parking Policy
- The Whitewater Center has a $6 daily parking fee. Annual parking passes are available for $60.
- Emergency Policy
- The Whitewater Center does not conduct trail rescues.
- Participants must call 911 if emergency services are needed.
- Emergency location markers are located within the trail system.